Dives in Ocho Rios:
- Jacks Hall - a 40-foot dive with all types of coral.
- Devil’s Reef - a sloping ridge east of Ocho Rios that is home to many sponges as well as morays.
- Top of the Mountain a 60-foot dive near Dunn’s River Falls filled with many coral heads and gorgonians.
- Wreck of the Katryn - a 50-foot dive to a 140-foot minesweeper that was deliberately sunk.
- Dickie’s Reef - good for beginners, starting at a depth of 22 feet.
Dives in nearby Runaway Bay and Braco:
- Caverns - a 40-foot dive that’s often the home of nurse sharks.
- Nursery - a 20-30-foot site that includes large coral heads.
- Wow Cliff - a wall dive that borders the Cayman Trench.
- Ganja Planes - two aircraft that ran – you guessed it – ganja a few decades ago. Today they provide a perfectly legal high to divers with their varied fish life (including many barracudas). An intermediate or advanced dive.
- Judy’s Paradise - An intermediate or advanced drift dive, this site is known for its rays, turtles and nurse sharks.
- Broadreach Cruises: 876-974-2527
- King Fisher & Sun Fisher: 876-974-2726 or 974-2260
- Mitzy: 876-974-2527 or 957-4224
- Sunfisher Ltd.: 876-994-2294
- Triple B: 876-975-3273
- Cool Sailing
With three cruises to choose from, you’ll have plenty of time on the beautiful Caribbean waters. Sail to Dunn’s River Falls, have a Sunset Cruise or an evening cruise with dinner and live music. Daily.
- Heave Ho Charters
Take a sea-taxi and you can cruise in style to places like Dolphin Cove or Reggae Beach. Plan your private charter on any one of four vessels. From fun, snorkel, dinner or sunset cruises. Also speed boat tours to Cuba.